Are you interested in solving UI/UX problems and front-end development?
Then we have a #job for you! Become a part of the Leadspicker team! 🚀
At Leadspicker, we utilize technology to automate repetitive tasks in the following areas: Sales Development and Deal-flow generation for Accelerators and Corporate Innovation Labs. Recently, we raised a seed round venture capital investment and got recognized by Deloitte as 16th fastest-growing technology company in the Central European Deloitte Fast 50 2019 program.
We have established a working tech-powered sales process and we have a base of returning clients (26% in the USA) that allows consistent growth for the company.
Our tech stack is mostly Debian Linux/Nginx/Django/Jinja2/Bootstrap4/JQuery. The current dev team is backend-centric and we would like to improve that.
What you can expect in this role?
-Working with our team of mostly backend developers
-Choosing and implementation of UI solutions on our platform or internal IS.
-Remote-friendly environment (it really can\'t be any other way these days)
- Choosing the tech stack (framework, libraries, IDE...) to make everybody\'s job easier.
What do we expect from you?
- Good sense for UI aesthetics and utility
- Knowledge of Bootstrap 3 and 4.
- A lot of the current frontend codebase is pure Django/Jinja2/BS4/JS/JQuery, but we are looking forward to moving parts of it under Vue or a similar framework. We will expect that you can be a major voice in picking the right tech path forward.- The ability not to invent the invented
What is there to gain for you?
➡️ You will learn how to work with our current technology.
➡️ Remote-friendly office it is. You can often work from our Prague office, home, café, or a beach.
➡️ Sharing is caring. Regular company workshops on different topics are waiting for you as well as our teambuildings filled with fun and beer.
Is this interesting for you? Do you have questions regarding this position?
- Sufficient English language skills to communicate problems and solutions
Perfect! Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile including some basic information about you and your work experience. Feel free to include anything, you feel might be important.